1.Legal Information and Acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying information of the company is provided below. This internet portal is made available to users by the entity whose identifying information is as follows:
Tabletop Tech, S.L
C/ Jacinto Camarero 8, entreplanta, 28019 – Madrid
This legal notice outlines the general conditions that govern access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website.” The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal implies the status of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as this and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may be subject to modifications.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to clients of Tabletop Tech, S.L may be subject to particular conditions, regulations, and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complete, and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and the content it hosts are protected by current intellectual property laws.
Tabletop Tech, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its website, as well as on the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are the property of Tabletop Tech, S.L, either as industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal grants any rights over said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Tabletop Tech, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Tabletop Tech, S.L website for promotional and information-gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or removal of the information that belongs to them.
3. Portal Use Conditions
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Tabletop Tech, S.L or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
The use of the Portal for purposes harmful to the assets or interests of Tabletop Tech, S.L or third parties, or that in any other way overburden, damage, or render useless the networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Tabletop Tech, S.L or third parties, is expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to use the Content in accordance with the Law and the current Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may apply, in accordance with Clause 1.
Merely by way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming, or modifying the Content except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Tabletop Tech, S.L or by the holder of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Content that could be considered Software or a Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Content that makes up the Portal, as well as the databases that Tabletop Tech, S.L makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of Links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the lack of knowledge thereof exempting them from the responsibilities arising from the Law:
- The link will only connect to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It will be strictly prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Content through internet addresses different from those of the Portal, and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content unrelated to the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion, or deception in users regarding the true origin of the service or Content; (II) constitutes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Tabletop Tech, S.L or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements will be made on the page introducing the link about Tabletop Tech, S.L, its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case will the page where the link is located state that Tabletop Tech, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic, or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Tabletop Tech, S.L within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Tabletop Tech, S.L and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page establishing the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce the user to falsely conceive that Tabletop Tech, S.L endorses, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of Tabletop Tech, S.L given the location, content, and subject matter of the sender’s website.
4. Exclusion of Liability
Tabletop Tech, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for damages and losses incurred by the User or third parties due to actions that are solely based on the information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Quality of Service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Tabletop Tech, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer elements.
It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have the necessary tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Tabletop Tech, S.L is not responsible for damages caused to Users’ computer equipment or third parties’ during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity, and operation of which is not the responsibility of Tabletop Tech, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or made inaccessible, either before or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Tabletop Tech, S.L is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind incurred by the User due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or beforehand.
4.4 Linked Content and Services through the Portal
The service of access to the Portal includes technical link devices, directories, and even search instruments that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Tabletop Tech, S.L acts as a provider of intermediary services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for the content and services supplied on Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User believes that a Linked Site contains illegal or inappropriate content, they may inform Tabletop Tech, S.L following the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication implying the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Sites imply the existence of agreements with the persons responsible for or owners thereof, nor does it imply the recommendation, promotion, or identification of Tabletop Tech, S.L with the statements, content, or services provided.
Tabletop Tech, S.L is not aware of the content and services of Linked Sites and is therefore not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, obsolescence, unavailability, error, or uselessness of the content and/or services of Linked Sites, nor for any other damage not directly attributable to Tabletop Tech, S.L.
5. Data Protection
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn how we use your personal data.
6. Reporting of Unlawful and Inappropriate Activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent, or contrary to morals, they can contact Tabletop Tech, S.L indicating the following details:
- Personal data of the informant: name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Description of the facts revealing the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of a violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when that person is different from the informant.
- Furthermore, the title proving the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, the authorization to act on behalf of the holder when that person is different from the informant, must be provided;
- An explicit statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Tabletop Tech, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not, according to the provisions of the LSSI, imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the informant.
Furthermore, the title proving the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, the authorization to act on behalf of the holder when that person is different from the informant, must be provided.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the legally accepted means. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective for all purposes if made through the Portal itself.
Tabletop Tech, S.L reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, and may change, delete, or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Media
This Legal Notice is governed in all its aspects by Spanish law. As long as the applicable law allows the waiver of the legal jurisdiction established, the courts of Madrid are designated as the jurisdiction to resolve any disputes, with the User expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
By providing us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for individuals for whom regulations prohibit giving consent. Therefore, by submitting the forms, you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to provide consent.
Below, we inform you about the data protection policy of: Tabletop Tech, S.L.
1. Data Controller
Contact details of the controller:
Tabletop Tech, S.L, with Tax Identification Number (NIF): B13779426 and registered address at: C/ Jacinto Camarero 8, mezzanine, 28019 – Madrid. Email: info@Tabletop.com
Tabletop Tech, S.L. is the data controller. (Hereinafter referred to as “we” or “our”).
2. What Data We Collect
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; in other words, any information capable of identifying a person. This does not include anonymous or percentage-based data.
The personal data collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities owned by Tabletop Tech, S.L.
On our website, we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name.
- Contact data: email.
- Economic data: credit card information.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, genetic or biometric data).
If we are required by law or by the terms of our contract with you to collect personal data and you refuse to provide such data, we may not be able to fulfill the contract or provide the service, and you should inform us in advance.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
The means we use to collect personal data include:
Through the contact form on our website, via our contact emails, by phone, or postal mail, when you:
- Request information about our products or services.
- Hire our services or purchase products.
- Request quotes.
- Subscribe to our services or publications.
- Submit your comments.
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to reject any registration request or suspend/cancel a previously accepted registration if it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to provide reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: Analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and Legitimacy for Using Your Data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To formalize a contract between Tabletop Tech, S.L and you.
- When you give your consent for the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The user can revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Here is a table detailing the ways in which we will use your personal data, the legitimacy for its use, and the type of personal data we will process. We may process certain personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need further details, you can email email@example.com.
Type of data
Legitimacy of its use
To request information through the contact form
Consentimiento del interesado
Consent from the interested party
To subscribe to our newsletter
Consent from the interested party
To purchase a product
– Card Nº
Consent from the interested party
Completion of a contractual or pre contractual obligation
Commercial Communications: You will only receive communications if:
- You requested information or contracted a product or service with us.
- You provided your data, accepting the corresponding checkbox in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your desire to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your explicit consent before sending any communication, and you can request at any time to stop receiving communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will still be stored due to the contract you entered into, to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected them, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal basis for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How Long We Will Keep Your Data
We will retain the data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any potential liabilities arising from that purpose and data processing. The various regulations regarding retention periods will apply, as appropriate to this processing.
Subscriber email or form data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Tabletop Tech, S.L does not allow individuals under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (completion of web forms for service requests, contact, or email correspondence). Therefore, individuals providing personal data through these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Tabletop Tech, S.L is exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child below the specified age limit has provided personal information to Tabletop Tech, S.L, please contact us to exercise applicable rights.
In cases where the services offered by Tabletop Tech, S.L are intended for individuals under 14 years of age, the means to obtain authorization from the parents or legal guardians of the minor will be enabled.
7. Exercising Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights: Users can send a communication to the registered address of Tabletop Tech, S.L or the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or another similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to personal data: You can ask Tabletop Tech, S.L if your personal data is being used.
- Request for rectification if the data is incorrect, or exercise the right to be forgotten.
- Request for restriction of the use of personal data; in this case, Tabletop Tech, S.L will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Objection to processing: Tabletop Tech, S.L will cease processing the data as instructed, unless legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims require continued processing.
- Data portability: If you want your data to be processed by another entity, Tabletop Tech, S.L will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You can use the forms made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise these rights.
Lodging a Complaint: If you believe there is a problem with the way Tabletop Tech, S.L is processing your data, you can address your complaints to the appropriate supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
We will handle all requests in compliance with the legal timeframe of one month. However, it may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data Sharing: Service Provision
In the course of our work, we may require the assistance of third parties who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have taken the necessary measures to safeguard your rights:
- Service providers offering systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services.
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such data processors to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request a list of these companies that provide us with services in compliance with transparency. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to handle any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulatory authority of a breach if it occurs, as required by the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34.